Icon is quickly becoming on of our best selling brands. Icon has a special style about their helmets that you won’t find anywhere else – that’s why we love them and it’s no wonder our customers love them as well. Icon also has a great selection of apparel made to compliment whatever helmet you choose. Not only is Icon’s style completely individualistic, but they have a great prices on all their motorcycle helmets and Apparel!
Icon’s newest helmet onto the scene: The Alliance SSR line of Represent helmets.
Whether you’re from the Big Apple, the Dirty South or you just plain want to represent your love for Icon they have the helmet just for you!
The Alliance SSR Represent Helmets include the following features:
The Alliance SSR Represent is a serious bit of kit. Firstly, it features a snarling possessed crop eared mauler of a canine. Not many people are stepping up to the dog plate given the current social climate. But if Icon is gonna come, than we’re gonna come correct. If the graphics weren’t enough, the supervents on the Represent can be adorned with an optional adhesive backed metal stud kit. On the chain or off, a spiked up collar goes a long way projecting that certain image. Finally, and perhaps our greatest genius, is the choice of seven unique chinbar graphics (NorCal, SoCal, Detroit, Philly, New York, Dirty South, or Icon) to rep your favorite hood. Truly a lid thats down for the set. And to all the haters and nay-sayers – Icon does not support or condone any type of dog fighting. Never have, never will. Don’t get it twisted.
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) & SG (Japan) safety and testing standards
- Polycarbonate shell
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
Another brand new graphic from Icon is the Claymore Chrome graphic available in several great colors including: Black, Green, Blue, Pink, Orange, and Red.
The electroplating process leaves behind an energy that never truly dissipates. An energy best described as a soulless mercurial void. Both engaging and rebuking the envious stares of caged drivers, the Claymore Chrome glides through the jagged chasms of modern urbania. It passes no judgement, resigned to merely observe and note. It is the mirrored enabler – acknowledge and move on.
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218(US), ECE 22-05(EUROPE), SAI AS1698(AUSTRALIA) & SG(JAPAN), safety and testing standards
- Fiberglass/Dyneema/Carbon fiber shell
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
Already a satisfied Icon customer but looking for that extra touch to really represent your commitment to their brand? Check out their great line of apparel including Jackets, Boots, Pants, Gloves, Vests and Raingear! All of Icon’s apparel is custom made with their helmets in mind – so make sure your complete your look with Icon’s vast line of apparel. Why only show love to your head? Make sure you have the ultimate protection when riding your bike!
The Motorhead Leather Jacket includes the following features:
Classic styling with technical details make the Motorhead jacket a versatile performer. Exclusive Icon “straight-cut” fit with broad shoulders, generous body, and ample sleeve length, make the Motorhead comfortable in any riding position. Constructed of premium quality 1.2-1.4mm cowhide leather with a fully insulated, removable liner, this jacket quickly adjusts to any riding conditions. Internal CE armor and six adjustable vents complete the package.
- Durable 1.2mm-1.4mm leather chassis
- No restriction collarless neck
- Removable CE field armor impact protector elbow
- Removable CE field armor impact protector shoulder
- Zippered shoulder intakes offer ultimate climate control
- Dual purpose chest pocket/vents offer storage and/or cooling
- Insulated removable liner to adjust for riding conditions
- Waist expansion vents allow you to adjust jacket to your size
- Drop tail pattern keeps jacket from riding up while on your bike
- Micro-perforated leather arms provide cooling
Icon also has a great selection of pants for both Men and Women.
The Icon Arc Textile pants include the following features:
Designed to be functional and versatile, the ARC textile pant can be worn as an overpant or worn alone. It’s fully loaded with adjustable and removable CE approved knee armor, as well as reinforced Aramid and cordura panels. The chassis material is durable nylon and built on Icon’s Loose Fit pattern, giving you plenty of room to comfortably layer up underneath.
- Durable nylon chassis w/loose fit pattern
- Aramid reinforced hip panels
- Heavyweight cordura knee panels
- Strategically placed stretch panels
- Removable/adjustable CE knee impact protectors
- These pants are sized to fit as overpants. If you wear a size 34 pant-buy a size 34 ARC Mesh Overpant if you intend to wear them over your jeans. If you plan on running commando-buy a size 32.