A high-quality name brand helmet makes a huge difference in terms of riding protection and style. And we all know you will be judged by other bikers on your choice of helmet!
Let me ask you this, do you view your motorcycle helmet as an outlet to express yourself?
Scorpion street helmets are the most sought after designs and graphics out there. You know how it feels to live and breathe motorcycles and so does Scorpion. So, they know what riders want and need in a motorcycle helmet. If you’re looking for a high-quality but affordable helmet, then check out these new Scorpion motorcycle helmets below.
Scorpion added new graphics to the EXO-900 Transformer Helmet. If you steered away from Scorpion helmets because of their over-the-top flashy graphics, then the EXO-900 might make you reconsider. The new Furtive graphic is not overly done which gives the EXO-900 helmet a uniqueness that sets it apart from other EXO series. Show off your “inner biker” with the new Scorpion EXO-900 graphic helmet that conveys the hidden motives of a street rider.
EXO-900 Furtive Black
On top of looking slick, the new Scorpion EXO-900 is a transforming helmet. With some simple steps, you can transform your EXO-900 helmet to either a full face, flip front modular, or ¾ helmet. This makes the EXO-900 transformer helmet the king of versatility!
- Full face helmet, a flip front modular and a 3/4 helmet all in one helmet
- Quickly convert you EXO-900 from a full face helmet to an open face 3/4 helmet and peek sun visor is included
- EverClear no fog faceshield and retractable Speed View sun visor
- Optically correct, clear shield with state of the art fog free technology
- Anti scratch, hardened coating, internal sun visor changes position with the simple flip of a switch.
- Both faceshield and speedview sun visor feature tool less removal and installation for cleaning or replacement
- KwikWick moisture wicking, breathable helmet liner and cheek pad
- AirFit helmet pump air inflation system for a custom fit.
- Cheek pad and neck roll adjustment system for improved fit and wind noise reduction
- DOT and ECE certified
The Scorpion EXO-900 Motorcycle Helmets are available for pre-order onlyuntil late October.
Scorpion added a new helmet model for fall 2011, the EXO-1100 solid and graphic helmet. The Scorpion EXO-1100 helmet is available in four outrageous graphic schemes: Kranium, Street Demon, Freedom, and Preciosa. It’s fierce look speaks to the inner speed demon in us all! If you’re a fan of loud graphic designs, then the Scorpion EXO-1100 motorcycle helmet is right for you.
EXO-1100 Street Demon
Nothing beats the classic look of a solid color motorcycle helmet. The Scorpion EXO-1100 is also available in solid colors: black, matte black, and hyper silver. Life’s pleasures often lie in the simplest things. So, keep it simple with the Scorpion EXO-1100 solid helmet.
EXO-1100 Matte Black
Now, let’s get to the upgrades found on the new Scorpion EXO-1100 graphic and solid helmets. With an updated shell and ventilation system, the EXO-1100 improves airflow and stability for the upright or 3/4 riding position. The new KwikWick II system disperses sweat throughout the liner, letting the flow through ventilation do its job. These new upgrades will give you ideal comfort, aerodynamics, protection, and ventilation in all touring scenarios.
- Fiberglass/Kevlar Matrix Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
- AirFit permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads.
- SpeedView an internal retractable light smoke sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing face shields, plus an EverClear coating on both sides for a fog free ride.
- SpeedShift quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less.
- EverClear no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.
- KwikWickII moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- ECE 22.05/DOT Certified rather than the DOT/Snell rating had by the EXO-1000.
- ECE 22.05 provides an extreme degree of protection and is a fully track-legal safety standard in the States.
The EXO-1100 solid helmets are available now and the EXO-1100 graphic helmets are available for pre-oder only until October 5th!
Last but not least, the Scorpion VX-34 helmet is new for the off-road crew. Due to the nature of riding off road, it is not a question of if a rider will crash, but when. Factor in some mud, rocks, foot pegs, trees and other bikes and there are plenty of ways to get injured.
There aren’t many things to wear when riding a dirt bike that make you look “cool” other than maybe a flashy jersey with a lot of patches. So, choose a stylish Scorpion VX-34 graphic helmet that will keep you safe on the track! With plenty of graphic and solid options, you should have no problem finding a Scorpion VX-34 helmet that suits you.
VX-34 Scream Red
VX-34 Gloss Black
Scorpion VX-34 off-road helmets have been redesigned with loads of upgrades with an aggressive style. An entirely revamped polycarbonate shell design makes the VX-34 substantially lighter. The AirFit technology from Scorpion’s Street Helmets was used to give the rider that custom fit not found in other helmet brands. Aggressive angles contribute to the shell’s Aero-Tuned ventilation allowing maximum airflow. If you are serious about staying safe out on the track or trail, get a Scorpion VX-34 Helmet!
- VX34 Hemet Succeeds VX-24
- Premium Polycarbonate shell
- Impact absorbing EPS
- Cooling ventilation system
- Tooless changeable Mouthvent with washable sponge filter
- Replaceable and washable KwickWick2 Liner set (including crown piece and cheek pads
- Removable and washable Mudguard protecting from injury
- Air inflatable cheek pad with AIR PUMP → AirFit
- Aerotuned design
- Certified DOT / ECE R22-05
The Scorpion VX-34 graphic and solid helmets are available now!
Wearing a helmet shows that motorcyclists are responsible people: we take ourselves and motorcycling seriously. Whether you’re learning to ride, teaching others, or if you still have trouble with ‘whiskey throttle’ then these helmets will provide the protection you need!