Whether you’re looking for a full face, open face, shorty or flip up helmet we’ve got the helmet for you! We carry a wide variety of brands ranging from HJC to Arai and AGV to Icon.
Come check out all the colors, prices, brands and types of helmets and see why we put our name to good use. At Helmet City we guarantee you’ll be able to find what you’re looking for. If you’re searching for that one helmet that talks to your soul and suits your riding needs you won’t find anything less.
Here’s a list of a few of our favorite motorcycle helmets.
1. The Full Face Helmet – Perfect for your everyday street rider. A helmet with full coverage and protection of the face. Brands we recommend: HJC, Shoei, Icon, Arai and Scorpion.
HJC IS-16 Helmet - Scratch MC-1
The HJC IS-16 is a brand new HJC Full Face. The HJC IS-16 is a great full face helmet and one of the most affordable full face helmets on the market.
The HJC IS-16 includes the following features:
Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
Aerodynamic shell with large eyeport for greater visibility
Impact absorbing, multi-density EPS liner
“ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System provides flow-through ventilation
Multi-stage intake vents and exhaust vents allow full front to back fresh airflow that flushes heat and humidity out of the helmet
Moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced SilverCool antibacterial fabric
Comfortable, removable and washable
Rapidfire Shield Replacement System
Quick, secure, tool-less shield removal/installation system
Aerodynamic, flush-mounted shield fit for reduced turbulence
SunShield Visor System
One-touch integrated smoke-tinted SunShield deploys and retracts quickly and easily
Adjustable to three positions
HJ-09 Accusight Anti-Fog Shield
Anti-fog, scratch-resistant hard coating
Optically correct 3D design
Rated to block 95% of harmful UV radiation
Nylon Strap Retention System
Neatly secures chin strap
Built-In Communication with Speaker Pockets
Arai Profile Helmet - Hot Rod White
Check out the great selection of Arai full face helmets. The Arai profile helmets is one of our most popular full face helmets, but also check out the Arai RX-Q and Corsair V as well.
The Arai Profile Hot Rod includes the following features:
- Long-oval fit
- Brow Vent Faceshield Ventilation System provides cooling air in upper face area without holes in critical forehead area of the shell or in the impact-absorbing liner material
- Optically-correct pre-formed faceshields better vision, UV ray protection with less distortion
- De-Mist Lock faceshield tab pushes forward to open the shield slightly help clear fogging
- Removable Breathguard reduce fogging by deflecting breath away from faceshield
- CLC (Complex Laminate Construction) shell fiberglass composite is stronger and lighter allows use of softer, less-dense liner materials inside for increased rider comfort
- FFS (FreeFlow System) reduces wind turbulence while increasing the exhaust of hot air from the facial area
- Dual Intake / Dual Exhaust Ventilation dual I/C top intake vents and Double Delta bridged exhaust vents designed to draw significant volume of air from helmet interior
- Multiple-Foam Interiors for comfort
- Rear Exhaust Channel and Vent adds a racy look while drawing hot air from helmet interior
- Fully removable liner and cheekpads
- New enhanced pull down chin spoiler, increases exhaust of hot breath to minimize shield fogging
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
2. The Flip Up Helmet – A nice blend between full face and open face. Want to chat with your fellow rider? Easy… with the push of a button your full face flips up and makes communication a breeze. And who doesn’t need some help communicating – we’ll take what we can get!
Shoei Multitec Helmet - Black
The Shoei Multitec is the ultimate flip up experience. If you’re looking for comfort and beauty you won’t be disappointed with the Multitec!
The Shoei Multitec includes the following features:
Designed to minimize wind noise and drag
Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus(AIM+) shell
Flip-Up Chin Bar and Face Shield
Single-button release allows chin bar/face shield to be opened with one hand
Central locking mechanism can easily be operated with either hand
Flip-up chin bar makes communicating with your helmet on easier and wearing glasses more comfortable
Adjustable Flow-Through Ventilation
Upper “Air-Scoop” ensures maximum air intake and excellent aerodynamics
Lower vent directs airflow upward across the inside of the face shield reducing fogging and turbulance
3-D Interior Liner
Removable interior cheek pads and chin strap cover
Interior design reduces wind noise and provides a comfortable fit
Communication system compatible
The lower air intake provides air flow that helps to diminish shield fogging
CX-1V Face Shield
Q.R.B.P. (Quick-Release Base Plate) – allows tool-less shield removal and eliminates side covers for a flush, quiet fit
3-Dimensionally curved face shield for optical clarity
Adjustable Base Plates ensure an “Air-Tight” fit
100% protection from harmful UV A & B Rays
One-piece injection-molded for consistent fit
Optional (CF-1V) racing shield with tear-off posts
3. Open Face Helmet – the perfect helmet for the Cruiser. Riding Sunday morning with the guys has never been so easy or comfortable, it’s like you’re not even wearing a helmet. We recommend open face helmets from Arai, HJC, Bell, Shoei and Scorpion.
Scorpion EXO-200 Helmet - Gloss Black
The Scorpion Open Face helmets are a great option whether you want a face shield to protect you from the bug splatter or you want to tell those bugs I don’t even care if you hit my face and risk it without the shield – go for it!
The Scorpion EXO-200 includes the following features:
- The EXO-200 is an all-new open-face helmet design with easily interchangeable faceshield and sun visor. Visor and EverClear faceshield included with every EXO-200.
- Advanced composite engineered shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel-tested comfort.
- EverClear no-fog faceshield and sun visor both included.
- SpeedShift quick-change shield/visor system: Easy, secure, tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less (patent pending). Swapping shield for sun visor is quick and easy too.
- KwikWick moisture-wicking breathable helmet liner and cheek pads: Cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Easily removable and washable.
- Aero-tuned faceshield: Optically-correct clear shield with downdraft leading edge for quieter performance. Anti-Scratch hardened coating.
- Aero-tuned rear spoiler: Reduces lift, creates vacuum to maximize airflow through helmet.
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents for max airflow in summer, max warmth in winter.
- Snell/DOT Certified.
These are only three different motorcycle helmet options in a vast world of helmets don’t stop here if you still haven’t found what you’re looking for! Check out our great selection of motorcycle helmets – it’s easy to browse by brand (if you already have a favorite) or by type (if you know you like full face but don’t know much else). Stop by today and experience the wonderful shopping experience at Helmet City!