The Brand new arrival of the Arai Corsair V Five Motorcycle Helmet has been long anticipated.
You might be asking yourself… what makes this motorcycle helmet so special? Why is it so great?
Some of the new features in Arai’s new motorcycle helmet will help put your mind at ease. Essentially, Arai kept the great features and took the good stuff and made it exceptional. You won’t be disappointed by this motorcycle helmet.
The Corsair V Five Shell Features:
- Peripheral Belting — enhances shell strength and durability
- Wider Eyeport — keeping the riders needs first
- Series “I” Faceshield — a wider faceshield to protect the wider eyeport
- Airwing — used to reduce drag and turbulence
- Outward Flaring Hyper Ridge — helps rider take helmet on and off with more ease
The Corsair V Five Ventilation Features:
- DF-10 Diffuser — increases airflow
- Side-Vent Exhaust Ports — helps exhaust heat
- New Brow-Vent Channeling — incoming air is no longer directed straight towards face
The Corsair Five V Interior Features:
- Emergency Cheekpad Release System — easier access to injured rider, as seen in the VX-Pro III
- Removable/Replaceable Vented Neckroll — creates another outlet of ventilation
- Latest Dry-Cool Liner — allows for a more secure fit
The Arai Corsair V Five Helmet is available in Solid and Graphic Helmets.
Solid Colors Available are Black, White, Aluminum Silver, Black Frost, Silver Frost, Grey Frost, Diamond White, Diamond Black, Sport Blue, Platinum Grey and Racing Red.
Graphics available are Randy Red, Randy Blue, Randy Silver, Hopkins Monster, Dani, Nakano Sakura, Jolly Rogers Matte, Okada Ryu Matte, and Nicky-2.
Arai Corsair V Five Features:
- Wider visor aperture offers more view through the bends
- First motorcycle helmet offering the Peripherally Belted SNC outer shell construction
- Emergency Release cheek pads offer increased personal safety in case of an accident
- Famous SNC net material has become stronger to keep the shell shape intact even under extremely heavy loads and impacts.
- Improved ventilation/Side Exhausts
- MotoGP tested and developed Air Wing is easily adjustable, even with gloves on, in five different angles of attack positions to suit every riding position. The Air Wing reduces drag, turbulence and buffeting resulting in more comfort and additional top-speed.
- New airflow spoiler directs the airflow around the bottom edge. Together with the new Power Intake Shutter chin vent and the FFS (Free Flow System) aerodynamics around the bottom are optimized.
- The now famous anatomical shape of the helmet gives a clean and aerodynamical look and the actual width of the helmet opening is enlarged for easier putting on and taking off without sacrificing stability and low noise levels at high speeds.
- Completely removable Dry-Cool interior lining and neckroll