Shark Evoline – The name on everybody’s lips. With all the great features Shark’s new modular helmet has to offer, why shouldn’t it be? Shark’s new line of Evoline motorcycle helmets were featured in the March 2009 issue of the well known Rider Magazine.
Helmet City is now glad to be offering the Shark Evoline. Check out the Evoline Solids available for $359.95 and the Evoline Absolute Graphic for $404.95.
The Shark Evoline Helmet features include:
- 2-in-1 helmet converts from a full-face
to an open-face and back again
- Retractible, interior anti-scratch sun visor
- External high safety toric anti-scratch/anti-fog visor
- External visor, easy to dismantle without tools
- Chin strap with an exclusive and patented
Tech Move System guide
- Can be opened with one hand
- Stainless steel closing system
- Inset vents
- Hermetic watertight edging
- Anti-backwash deflector
- Meryl interior can be fully dismantled and is washable and adjustable
- Precise Lock chin strap with click closing device
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
The Shark Evoline motorcycle helmet is the talk of the ‘biz’ — one of the best modular helmets now available. Shark has used all the great features of their succesful RSR2 model and improved many of the helmets features to bring you the Shark Evoline. So, what are you waiting for? Check out the Shark Evoline modular helmets!